Saturday, November 15, 2008

Watched 'Across The Universe' for the second time today. On my TV set. I didn't like it as much as I did the first time! It was quite far from that, in fact. It's funny!! Not the laugh-out-loud kind of funny.. *furrows eyebrows*

Lately, I've been great at coming up with one-liners (due to updating my msn status). How's this. I watched 'Across The Universe' for a second time... and was sort of bored stiff. Well, you gotta believe it.

However. The Beatles' songs. The lyrics just get me time and time again. =)

Am I ever going to learn eloquence blogging like this? I sure hope so. No, I don't think so.

Haha time is precious, gotta make haste.

Thought for the Day: Do I want to wonder why people act in a certain way? Of course, I can't be thinking about that for every individual. I am referring to the sociology of human behaviour. Do I want to wonder about that? Yes. Maybe, I do.

Final one-liner for the post. If time were on my side, I would not be such a wreck. Huh? Chew on it.

No comments: